“Live webinar" is a live-streaming platform intended to broadcast specialized lectures by recognized members of the scientific community on new technologies, trends and updates related to Salmonella prevention and control. During the live webinar these recognized lecturers will be on hand to answer any questions you may have related to the topics presented in the lecture.
Through this outstanding educational tool you may access the content of the lecture in real time, and experience true flexibility:
- It requires only a computer and an internet connection.
- It provides an easy-to-use interface.
- It allows you to access relevant conferences/ lectures either live or deferred.
- It allows you to raise questions during the event.
- It avoids unnecessary trips for personal attendance.
Due to legal requirements, this section can only be made accessible to avian professionals. As poultry technical specialist you are invited to register or login in order to gain full access to Salmonella360.com.
Invitation Thursday, 1st of June, 2017 14:30 hrs Central European Time Prof. Filip van Immerseel, Ghent University, Belgium
Elanco acknowledges herewith the author of each reference as the creator and the publisher as the copyright owner of the content therein.